Enterprise 32 - Estimating / Order Entry
Producing profitable jobs is the goal of any printing business. The Enterprise 32 print management system provides the tools to help company managers reach that goal. At the heart of the Enterprise system is the Estimating/Order Entry module. It is the foundation upon which the rest of the system is built. This module streamlines the entire quoting, order entry, and job planning processes from the time the quote is entered until the time comes to schedule the job and requisition stock. Comprehensive standard reports will help managers analyze key areas of the quoting/order entry process, while at the same time providing information on why jobs were won or lost. To request a demo, please fill out the Demo Request Form or email EPMS Sales.
Some key features and benefits of this module are:
- Ability to handle/combine multiple styles of workflows in one place and even combine them into one job. Such as Digital, Sheetfed, Web, Flexo, Mailing, Finished Goods, Business Forms, and even custom workflow types. This removes the need to manage different workflows in different applications and/or to have to unnecessarily split estimates and orders into multiples
- Configurable Wizard Functionality that will streamline the process of entering orders and estimates into the system. The Wizard will guide the user through the necessary questions based on the type of product they are entering. This reduces mistakes and allows less knowledgeable users to create more sophisticated jobs more easily and more accurately
- Powerful Price Setter feature that assists the user in being able to more efficiently negotiate price on a job without losing sight of suggested estimate price, profitability, and value added
- Well integrated with a Request For Quote/Order module to more effectively deal with the hand off from Sales/CSRs to Estimating/Job Planning. This capability alerts Estimating that there is a request and gives them an easy way to view/edit/and quote these requests once they've come in
- Very easy search/sort/retrieval capabilities that allow you to keep as much historical data as you want and be able to easily retrieve past estimates and orders and make new copies from them. Users can also setup their own personal favorite searches and also their own default search in order to reduce the time it takes to get the information at your fingertips that you need
- Extensive Customer based pricing capabilities that allow the system to automatically implement any special customer pricing, discounts, markups, etc. when applicable
- Unique multi-plant capabilities that help users manage and plan estimates and orders across multiple plants more efficiently
- Automated alerts and warnings that help prevent mistakes such as incorrect sizes, minimum/maximum sizes, forgetting to enter Paper and Inks, using a press capable of running the job, etc
- Proactive Inventory alerts and auto requisitioning of materials that are low. This proactively warns the user when placing an order if stock is low based on the requirements of the job and it will even auto generate a requisition to Purchasing
- Ability to attach and maintain files against an estimate/order. For example PDF files, Word Documents, ZIP files, email correspondence, shipping/mailing lists in a spreadsheet, etc. Users will be able to view these attached files on demand
- Request for Proposal capability that will let users enter and maintain multiple RFP bids for outside services against the estimate/order. This saves you time by giving you a central/easy to use place to request multiple bids from multiple vendors for a single outside service
- Integration to Outlook and other email servers to allow for easy sending of various documents (i.e. Quote Letter, Acknowledgement, Invoice, etc.) via email as an attached PDF. No need to get up and go to a fax machine or even save a PDF file first to the hard drive before attaching it to an email. One click of a button and you're there
- Extensive Template database to allow the user to store a library of commonly run jobs and give the user easy retrieval of these templates to make data entry quicker and with fewer mistakes
- Change Order capability to give users a way to easily capture Change Orders up front and attach them to the job. This will improve efficiency in both production and billing since the Change Orders will automatically update the job ticket and show in red and alert users in Data Collection when change orders exist. On the billing side it will ensure that additional line items will automatically be created on the invoice for the changes orders so they are not forgotten
|EPMS Tech Talk - Estimating-OrderEntry-Shipping Key Reports|
Estimating Work Flow Diagram
Order Entry Work Flow Diagram
Hardware Minimum and EPMS Product Installation Details
Click on EPMS Product Installation Details, to review information regarding minimum hardware specification and product installation details.
Tell Us About You!!!
Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your interest in our company and our products. We hope that you will take a minute to tell us a little bit about you and your company, by filling out our brief questionnaire.