Enterprise 32 Modules Over View
Having access to accurate and high quality information is the driving force behind solid business decisions. The Enterprise 32 print management software suite will provide all the business critical information necessary for not only making the right decisions, but also for maintaining a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Enterprise 32 is a highly scalable print management system, suitable for companies of all sizes and types. It is an extremely flexible system with a completely open architecture and integrated, easy-to-navigate modules. The system is in use in hundreds of printing companies and in-plants, helping these businesses to maximize profits and increase efficiencies. Enterprise 32 uses Microsoft SQL Server database as its underlying database engine, and its modular design helps to make implementations easily managed.
Enterprise 32 Modules Diagram
For a more in depth look at any of the specific modules available with our system, just click on any of the module icons displayed in the system diagram below.
EPMS E4 CRM Module
The CRM module is now available as an add-on module to Enterprise Print Management System. Some of the key features and benefits include:
- Customizable list with direct access to all customer related details such as sales notes, email correspondence, request for quotes, estimates, work in process, historical orders, invoices, attached files, and other content useful for contact management.
- Sales note library that includes the ability to record, track, and report on client correspondences and internal notes about the client.
- Built in email capabilities and integrations that also allows for tracking estimate, order and customer related email correspondences with global view options for managers.
- User specific/customizable favorites tab with customizable calendar, task list, email notification list, and quick access to commonly used applications, documents, and websites.
- User specific/customizable favorite reports tab to grant users quick and easy access to commonly run reports including various sales reports.
- User specific/customizable dashboard that gives access to various charts, gauges, and graphs to be able to easily monitor sales, production, and finance based on user access level. Each widget on the dashboard has access to a detailed drill down report behind it.
- Built in capabilities to manage tasks, reminders, schedule meetings, etc. with built in system pop-up and email notifications.
- Ability to initiate, edit, and view Request for Quotes, Estimates, and Orders for a client through the CRM interface depending on each users security level.
CRM Module Demonstration Video.
Tell Us About You!!!
Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your interest in our company and our products. We hope that you will take a minute to tell us a little bit about you and your company, by filling out our brief questionnaire.
Hardware Minimum and EPMS Product Installation Details
Click on EPMS Product Installation Details, to review information regarding minimum hardware specification and product installation details.